Clarity and Comfort During Trying Times
You may have questions like these...
- There's so much paperwork. Where do I begin?
- Do I need to pay outstanding bills?
- How should I manage retirement accounts?
- How should I invest the insurance money?
- What do I do with the will?
- Do I need to file probate?
Brought to you by UNUM
- Life Planning: When a loved one is terminally ill, or passes away, you may need help with the personal, financial and legal decisions that need to be made.
- As a Unum group life insurance policyholder, support is always available to you.
- To Speak To A Counselor Call: (800) 346-9188
Life Planning Financial & Legal Resources will be there
with Unum group life coverage, you have automatic access to Life Planning Financial & Legal Resources. This service is provided at no extra cost for policyholders, spouses, and beneficiaries who need help during a terminal illness, or after the loss of a covered policyholder.
User Name: unum
Select Family then Death/loss
More Questions? Click here for more information - Select "Family"