Has Your Status Changed?

Post date: Nov 12, 2013 7:49:12 PM

Did you get married, have a baby, get divorced, or change your family status in any way? We need to know.

In order for you and your family to receive the benefits to which you are entitled, you must inform us of any changes. Children who have reached their nineteenth birthday are no longer eligible for benefits unless they are full-time college students. The coverage for these students ends on their twenty-fifth birthday. Please keep in mind that this date is different than the date contained in the new health insurance law.

Please use the new Change of Status form on this Web site and send it to Lisa Dwyer at the PVC MS or email it to Lisa.Dwyer@chufsd.org.